WHO WE ARE
The Crandon Lakes Country Club (CLCC) is the organization to which all property owners are required to pay dues. CLCC offers services and facilities that are provided to all members in good standing, including:
- Year-round recreational program for both children and adults;
- Finely maintained and staffed beach facilities and convenient boat launches;
- Community recreational areas consisting of a pavilion, picnic areas, baseball & soccer fields, and basketball court;
- Multiple play areas for children, including our new playground across from Scarpulla Field.
The Board of Directors is made up of hard-working volunteers who have the community's best interest in mind.
board of directors*
CRANDON LAKES COUNTRY CLUB INC.
*restructuring in June 2017
- Kevin Peters — President
- Paul Rockwood — Vice President
- John Nelson — Treasurer
- Jennifer Domaracki — Secretary
- Bruce Allen —
- Lori Campbell —
- Jim Cantelmo —
- Jill DePaola —
- Danielle Dippel —
- John Logie —
- Michelle Ryan —
- Bobby Sperlazzi —
- Bob Wehrenberg —